We are happy to open up entries for “Best of 2020 : Traditional Art Giveaway”. An opportunity to win complementary passes to learn from the country’s best award winning traditional artists through live sessions.
Post a best Indian Traditional art work of yours created in 2020 and stand a chance to win a free monthly pass to any one of our month long traditional art classes of your choice along with a friend of yours.
A total of 3 lucky winner artists would be chosen for the monthly pass.
How to participate?
1. Register yourself here by clicking “Book now” and filling the details.
2. Post your best Indian Folk Art work on your Instagram feed
3. In the post tag us(@skillxn_workshop) and tag the traditional artist friend you would like to bring along if you win our monthly pass. (Kindly tag friends who are genuinely interested in traditional arts).
4. Both you and your friend who would attend the session should be following our page.
5. This giveaway contest ends on 1/1/2021.
6. The results will be declared on 3/1/2021.
1) Firstly 10 Lucky winners would be chosen
2) Out of the 10 lucky winners, the Final score would be calculated to arrive at 3 lucky winners
FINAL SCORE =
Likes on your feed post of best art of yours
Points (out of 5 ) for originality/uniqueness of your best art composition
Terms and conditions:
1) Winners are allowed to bring only one friend. The friend whom they tag in their best art post submission on their feed. We don’t allow you to bring in another friend due to unavailability.
2) To increase the chances of winning your friend could submit an entry of their work separately and tag another friend.
3) You and your friends should choose the same traditional art classes to attend the month long sessions.
4) This giveaway is only for the month of January’s monthly classes and is not transferrable
5) The participant is responsible for any copyright related aspects of the art work they post
6) Even recreated art pieces are allowed given that you have given proper credits to the actual original owner of the composition. Unfair copying of artworks lead to disqualification.